I am going on a trip to Prague tomorrow and I thought that I could write down a few tips for traveling.
1. Break up long distances by changing flights but don’t do it too much or it will be overwhelming and hard to do. I think that two flights or three flights are pretty good for the long distance.
2. Make sure you have the things that you need for the flight with you and ready when you go down the aisle of the plane because you will hold up crowds and have to go get your stuff in the middle of the plane which is very hard.
3. If you are on a long flight book a plane that probably will have a movie because it will be easier to get to than your own electronics
Here are some things to do on a plane…
- Read the in-flight magazines
- Look out the window
- Pretend to be a statue for as long as you can
- Eat snacks
- Make up stories about the people around you
- Talk to people
- Rate the airline